Be a Supporter!

ZerokZerok

Main News Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 16 Fans

Cruel Reality Cruel Reality

Nice. I'm into it.

Lyrics and music aside, what impressed me was your cadence. Paying attention to how you're saying things is just as important (maybe more important) as what you're actually saying. I think this is especially important for rap. I've heard enough amateur stuff where the rapper is just flat and it sounds terrible.

Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

Hits the spot!

Do I want to hear more? Hell yeah! What a variety! It's been too long since I grooved out to some decent electronica.

Purchased and downloading as I type, soon to be riding along with me on my iPod. Good luck too all of you. I'll plug you guys in my blog for a while, how's that sound?

Keep it up!

Rig - Damaged Rig - Damaged

Club Quality

Just needs to be a little longer. The loop transition (from end to start) is a little choppy but it can work. I want some climactic superbeat out of this.

You have your task, PROCEED FORTH.

Rig responds:

What if I DON'T? HUH? You can't do a THING.
I'M the audio mod, I make the rules. SO THERE NYAH NYAH

lol, maybe.

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

Holy Christ!

This is sick. What an absolutely driving sound. If I didn't know better I'd say you ripped this from the bridge of some... awesome song. :) I can mentally picture all kinds of great movie scenes that this would go splendidly with. I'll have to check out the flash that used this.

Just: wicked.

Last Stand (War snario Remake) Last Stand (War snario Remake)

Short and sweet.

Yeah, you're going places.

The real symphony and orchestra make it clear you're serious. Keep them coming; don't ever stop.

The fallen will be remembered The fallen will be remembered

Amazing work.

I remember first listening to you when I stumbled across the NGaiden track... and ever since then whenever I find myself in the Audio Portal I see what new stuff you've pumped out... and I'm impressed, as per usual.

This track was very melodic; something I could let loop over a hundred times and not get tired with it. Keep making music man. You're gifted.

Dj-Rec0il responds:

hey Zerok!

yeah i remember those days whene my music was totaly bad :P:P:P but as you hear ive evolved :P:P anyways i apreciate you liked it and if you want you can add me to msn my email si delta_252@hotmail.com cya l8r buddy and hopefully ill se ya on msn :)peace// Rec0il

NGaiden-Bzlsk mnfld (RazorMix) NGaiden-Bzlsk mnfld (RazorMix)

Incredible.

How does this have such a low score? HOW?
It sounds so pro, so perfect. Such a nice groove, a sexy bass... love the backbeat. I just don't understand the score. If it was stolen or something like that I'd expect the reviews to be angrily declaring so. This track is so good. GAH!

Dj-Rec0il responds:

thx for the rev and yeh i dont understand it either i worked my ass off on this song well thats life peace

Guitar VS Piano 2.5 Guitar VS Piano 2.5

Wow dude.

I'm pretty sure I let this track run for over 45 minutes while I busied myself with other things. Such a fucking catchy melody. The only other loops I really let go that long from here are paragonx9's stuff. Then again, I don't frequent the AP as much as I should.

Good job though. Keep the G vs P series going, please. =)

Klazzikel No. 1 Klazzikel No. 1

Not bad.

Certainly destroys me on any effort I've ever made on the gee-tar. Nice echo effect: nice feel to it.

AngryWinky responds:

Zerok > all
If only I had a better mic and hadn't fudged the compression. The constant buzz doesn't help much either.
Thanks

Gooch- Nothing Special. Gooch- Nothing Special.

Niiiice.

Finally, a top weekly spot!
Congrats man. You earned it.