Super Scoop Super Scoop

Superb!

It's such a simple concept, yet it's enjoyable to play. There are no earth shattering graphics or music but you managed to create something fun. And it's something non-violent. Not that that really factors into the quality of the game, but you know how NG stereotypically is.

The instructions were well written too. Excellent work here.

Marble Down Marble Down

That was fun.

Wow. That was really simple, but it was entertaining.
At first I thought it was way too easy. But as things sped up, it got sort of intense. I was just keeping the ball around the middle and sort of flitting back and forth, because most of the holes are near the middle. But when there was one near the edge I was all, "OH GOD!"

Very fun for such a simple game. Good job =D

DeadHello responds:

Hehe thanks. I do the same thing when I play it, best to stay around the middle but your screwed when its at the edge - problem is, its all random.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Excellente Game.

I played it right through, on normal. 68240 I think.
Wasn't really challenging, but it was fun as hell! I can see it getting hairy on the hard setting.

All the sounds were great, but the best ones are the little weiner guys: "Ahhh HUNgwweee". Hah! Awesome.

The weapons were cool too. The frag grenade is clearly the best near the end, do not hesitate on this purchase! The land mines are funny too. Those bastards never got to my razor wire... but they did knock down my gate once. Jerks.

Anywho, superb job, I had a lot of fun playing it.

Trick or Treat Trick or Treat

Not too shabby.

Simple enough that no one's going to want to play it after they beat it. The last level was actually a bit of a challenge compared to the first two.

Not bad, not bad.

::Assassin 2:: ::Assassin 2::

That was really good.

The sheer variety of death! Even though it was just pointing and clicking, the results were quite amusing to behold. And the few weapons that were also sort of a minigame was a nice touch too. Good sound effects, great use of traditional sticks; a kickass game!

(The bricks and rifle rule!)

UFA UFA

Oh My God...

... I totally remember this now! Holy shit, its been so long! We used to play this during breaks between classes back in freakin' grade EIGHT!! It was so cool then, and its still cool now! (The teachers used to get pissed and try to ban this "Newgrounds" site! The memories are floooooding back... I need a tissue...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Incredible. Duh.

Wow, seems like everyone posts thier songs!
Me too me too!

Here's my first effort. I thought it was pretty sweet.

------4-1---0---9999999999996-1---2---2---3---1---2---2---3 -3---5-5-5-88880-0-0-0-9------0---0---0---bbbbbbbbbbc---0--- 0---0---0---0---0---1---c-----5---5-4---1---1---c--1---1---1 ---1-----2-4-2-4-----1---1---1---1---0---0---0---a-------3-- -3-3-3-2-2-4----

Mr.Snake Mr.Snake

Interesting.

It was cool to play this variant of the snake game. The slow curves instead of the 90 degree turns made it seem more fluid and also added a bit of a challenge when lining up with the 'food'. You could add levels of difficulty which speed up the snake too, or something like a gravity well that hinders your ability to turn.

Good job :-)

Chr0me responds:

email me if u want spunky_kid77@hotmail.com :D and thanks

3D Tic Tac Toe 3D Tic Tac Toe

That was really cool.

That sums it up. Best Tic Tac Toe game I've seen online. Good job.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

That was In-fucking-credible.

This has got to be one of THE best games on Newgrounds. Terribly addictive, especially if you are bored and want to kill some sticks. The whole concept was very cool, all the buildings worked just as they said they should, I don't know what everyone else is going on about. There were only a few minor problems:

-The enemies don't seem to come if you choose HELP first, then New/Continue game
-The repetitiveness: After 20 or so levels the little baddies don't even have half a chance.
-The scoring: I was clicking around when it tallied up your points, it seemed to make it go faster... but there should be a thing that does it instantly. 45k pts is a lot to sit through.

Suggestions

-A boss after a few levels?
-More bad guys!
-Baddies attack from both sides?
-Weather incorporated.

Other than that... Kick Ass. (Got +1,000,000 pts... my mouse hand is pretty numb).